Senior Damage Management / Leak Detection TechnicianJob Description
Senior Damage Management / Leak Detection Technicians Required Immediately
Damage Management and Leak Detection Technician(s) required for a leading restoration business. Based in or near Nottingham you will be expected to travel to appointments around the Midlands on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate will have
- BDMA qualification (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience within the fire, flood and damage management industry
- Full driving license and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Pro-active, problem solving attitude
- Willing and able to travel, stay away if needed, and to work overtime and weekends as required (overtime rates apply)
- A polite and professional attitude with excellent customer service skills
We can offer
- Full training programme and career progression
- Competitive salary, overtime payments and generous holiday allowance.
If you wish to progress your career in the damage management industry and would like to talk to us further about our current opportunities, please get in touch.
In the first instance please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.View all vacancies